Welcome to the Cloud which Cares
The ViiA Charity Cloud is the sustainable cloud solution for Third Sector Organisations which has been designed to drive efficiency while reducing your technology expenditure.
The ViiA Charity Cloud provides enterprise class technologies and features with a price tag which suits organisations with charitable status. As tenant numbers on the ViiA Charity Cloud increase, costs will reduce and these savings will be passed to all resident charities via rebates.
The ViiA Charity Cloud resides in NVT Group’s hosted infrastructure environment, which is located within data centres based in the UK. The offering is available as a standard cloud solution and can be supplemented with additional package options.
The offering is also available as a full solution, Complete 360, which encompasses all the various elements of modern office technology, from hardware and software through to telephony and accompanying support.
Standard features of The ViiA Charity Cloud are:
- Compute and Storage
- Microsoft licences, including Windows, Office, Exchange & SQL
- Data protection with daily backups
- Network monitoring and ongoing support, with access to NVT Group’s friendly help desk
- IT Consultancy
- Highly available service
- Remote access for home working
Bolt on features include:
- New PC/Thin client – refreshed automatically, every four years
- Network switches for your office
- Desk phone – including voicemail and bundled free minutes of local/national AND mobile calls per user, per month
- Internet comms
- Office wi-fi from AiiR Networks
Find out more
To discover more about The ViiA Charity Cloud, download the ViiA Charity Cloud Solution Overview (PDF). Alternatively, complete the reply form below and someone from NVT Group will be in touch with you soon to provide you with more information.