PLEASE CONFIRM YOU ARE HAPPY FOR US TO HOLD YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION ON FILE
As you may know, incoming GDPR legislation means that companies need to adhere to strict regulations regarding the data they hold on behalf of their customers. To ensure that we are compliant with the new regulations, we are asking our customers to reconfirm with us that they give us permission to hold their contact data on file.
DON’T MISS OUT ON ALL THE NEWS
Let’s stay in touch, so we can communicate with each other about:
- The services that you use currently.
- Innovative new technology solutions that we believe will benefit you.
- News and updates about what is going on in NVT Group.
- Thought leadership articles about technology we think you will enjoy reading.
- Invitations to exclusive events we will be hosting later this year.
- Updates about our engagement at the Glasgow 2018 European Championships.
We promise that we will keep your details secure, in our UK based data centres. What we will NEVER do is sell, or otherwise provide your data to any third party. You will be able to change your mind about whether or not we keep your information at any time in the future.
OPT-IN TO FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS
This is really easy to do – to confirm that you are happy for us to hold your data on file and use it for the purposes we have stated above, simply GO TO OUR SIGN-UP PAGE, or complete the enquiry form below. Thank you!