Your data is priceless.
That’s why you should invest in methods that keep it as secure as possible. Thankfully, it’s never been easier to back up your data to the cloud.
Your data has never been so valuable and yet never so much at risk.
For any business, the risk of catastrophic data loss is high and can be caused by multiple factors:
- cyber crime (e.g. ransomware attacks)
- accidental deletion
- hardware failure
- disaster scenarios (e.g. fire and flood)
Even if you have migrated to Office 365 / M365 applications in the cloud, you still need to back up your data.
Even if you are backing up your data already, chances are the solution you are using is overly complicated, is costing you more than it needs to and it isn’t as reliable as you’d like.
FIND OUT MORE
You can download the Solution Overview (PDF) by clicking here.
TALK TO US ABOUT REVIEWING YOUR BACKUP SERVICE
You should talk to us about your data backups, especially if you are experiencing any of the following problems:
- High data backup costs
- Overly complicated legacy backup systems
- Difficulties protecting data for home workers
- Missing data in your backups, e.g. any data migrated to M365
- Untested or infrequently tested Disaster Recovery processes
- Failed backups due to lack of storage space
- Worried about your inability to meet SLAs for recovery of critical applications
Our managed cloud backup services protect your data, whether it is held on-premise or in the cloud.
By backing up your data, you can safeguard your business from risks such as accidental deletions, deliberate theft, hardware failures and cyber crime.
SEND US AN ENQUIRY BY COMPLETING THE REPLY FORM BELOW
You can also send an e-mail to email@example.com, or call us on 01698 749 000.