Talk to us to start your migration to Windows 10 today!
Microsoft terminated Windows 7 support on January 14th 2020.
Now that support has ended, you continue to use the Operating System at your own risk. Viruses and malware are being developed all the time and, without security updates to fight them off, your data and systems are vulnerable.
The solution? Upgrade to Windows 10 which receives regular updates from Microsoft and runs noticeably more smoothly than Windows 7.
The migration to a new operating system takes careful planning, particularly if you have numerous machines and systems to assess.
It’s time to “Let’s Go Windows 10”
A successful migration to Windows 10 is only achieved by:
- Identifying machines that need to be upgraded or replaced
- Identifying and considering the replacement of legacy systems, which use outdated software
- Implementing security controls to separate critical systems from Windows 7 machines that cannot be upgraded or removed
Support for the following Microsoft products has also expired
- Exchange Service 2010 (all editions)
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2
- Microsoft Expression Encoder 3
- Microsoft Expression Blend 3
- Microsoft Expression Design 3
- Microsoft Expression Studio 3
- Microsoft Expression Web 3
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 R2
- Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server update Services 3.0
Talk to us to assist with your migration to supported systems
With NVT Group, you can be assured that your migration to supported systems will be as smooth and risk free as possible.
To set up a call or meeting, complete the enquiry form below or call us on 01698 749000.