NVT Group is a services business
It always has been and always will be.
Certainly, in recent years we have used our technical know-how to develop and introduce a suite of unique technology brands and products, such as Viia, Aiir & Concepta). Indeed, these products are still available to you exclusively from NVT Group.
However, apart from the unique benefits those products offer, what sets them apart in the marketplace is the quality of the NVT Group services we wrap around them.
It’s that extra attention to detail we apply, wherever it is required.
It’s going the extra mile to accommodate your requirements, whenever you need us to.
It’s our ‘user first’ approach to delivering high quality IT services, which means we get things done in ways which consider your needs first and foremost, with all other factors secondary.
It’s our enthusiasm to use out of the box thinking to help overcome unique problems, so that we bring about positive change in your business.
It’s everything else we do, to support your business goals.
That is why we don’t say we’re “in the technology business” at NVT Group. In fact, we are in the ‘Technology as a Service’ business.
Specifically, we split our ‘Technology as a Service’ offering into three key areas… Infrastructure, Operations and Security.
Infrastructure as a Service
Our Infrastructure as a Service offering includes:
- Cloud Services – either hosted, on-premise and public. As well as orchestration of your workloads across a multi-cloud environment.
- Storage Services – including object storage and enterprise file services.
- Backup & Availability Services – including enterprise backup & recovery, endpoint backup & recovery and replication & failover solutions.
- Networking Services – including our Aiir managed Wi-Fi services as well as managed WAN and LAN services.
Operations as a Service
Our Operations as a Service offering includes all of our day to day managed IT support services, such us:
- Service Management – including our ITIL service desk support, 3rd party management, change management and problem management, with further support from a dedicated service delivery manager, our self-service customer portals, custom dashboards and customised reporting.
- Monitoring & Management Services – including monitoring and managing your IT infrastructure, your applications, your endpoints and your data.
- Technical Services – including our remote and on-site IT support, device provisioning, as well as endpoint and infrastructure maintenance.
Security as a Service
Our Security as a Service offering includes:
- Infrastructure Protection & Defence – including managed firewalls, secure DNS, managed network access control, geographic firewalling & more.
- Endpoint Protection & Defence – including mobile device management, and multi-factor authentication solutions.
- Logging, Scanning & Inspection – including authentication logging, security event logging, vulnerability scanning and endpoint posture analysis.
- Monitoring, Analysis & Response – including network traffic monitoring, firewall monitoring, anomaly detection and response automation with custom dashboards.
Links to related pages
- Find out about our Blue Rock approach to Cyber Defence
- Read about our Concepta Security Services solutions
- Take a look at the Omniflow Smart Energy Platform for Internet of Things from Digital Placemaking
- Find out about role as Technology Services Integrator at the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games
- Find out about our role as Official Networks and Network Integration Services Supporter at the Glasgow 2018 European Championships
Talk to us about your 2020 requirements for IT…
We would be delighted to talk to you about any of your IT needs in 2020. Please get in touch by calling us on 01698 749000, sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by completing the reply form below.