In September 2018, Facebook hit the headlines after announcing that millions of users’ data had been leaked...
When you visit this web site, you can browse it and access important information without revealing your identity.
In order to improve our website and to better serve you, we may use “cookies” to track your visit. We do this using Google Analytics which uses anonymous cookies.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data that is transferred to your browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you.
So what information is kept by the cookie?
A cookie will typically hold
- the name or IP Address of the website that it has come from
- how long the cookie will stay on your computer or other web connected device
- a value – usually a randomly generated unique number
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it.
Opt-out of using Cookies on this website
For more information on how to change your cookies settings please see the links below…
- If you use Internet explorer to browse the Internet
- If you use Firefox to browse the Internet
- If you use Google Chrome to browse the Internet
NVT Group Ltd
Tel: 44 (0) 1698 749 000