We recently welcomed Jacqueline on board as our new Service Delivery Manager at NVT. Join us as we introduce Jacqueline below!
Service Delivery Manager
When did you join NVT?
16th July 2018
What does an average day for you look like for you at NVT?
My role is mainly acting as the liason between our customers and relevant teams within NVT, to continually ensure we can deliver the best services. It involves:
– Meeting and speaking with customers to build relationships and understand how their business works.
– Gain and measure customer’s true views on the service they get from us.
– Feedback to the business and individuals engaged with the customer about changes to the customers’ business such as; structure and how they operate to ensure we adapt the services in order to support them better.
– Inform customers on positive changes that are happening within NVT that improve customer service we provide.
– Gather information on trends within our customer base to allow us to communicate better and ensure we have solutions that meet changing business needs.
What has been your favourite part of working with NVT so far?
The people and the fact everyone is happy to help. I have only been here a short while but I have been made to feel like part of the team quickly!
What is your favourite quote?
“If somebody offers you an amazing opportunity but you are not sure you can do it, say yes – then learn how to do it later!” Richard Branson
What do you enjoy outside of work?
Travelling around Asia. Cooking badly and enjoying the facial reaction of the people sampling my food! Im also on a quest to find the best play parks around Glasgow with my 2 year old daughter.